UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017
Hello everyone, we have good news for all candidates want to govt Job. The union public service has released a latest notification for recruitment of combined Defense service II. There are total 414 vacancies Available here. This is a good opportunity for all candidates. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on application form before 08 September 2017. The interested candidates can apply online application form various posts like as Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy Chennai on its official website. So we are provide complete details regarding UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017 Details, Combined Defense Services Recruitment like as important date, Education qualification, Application process, Application Fees, age limit, selection process and other information end this article.
UPSC CDS II Application Form
The commencement of online application form will start soon by C CDS II department. The eligible and interested candidates can apply UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017 /application form for UPSC various vacancy by visiting official website. The “Combined Defence Services” (CDS) Examination is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment into the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy. Every year huge number of eligible and applied candidates will appear for the CDS exam, but there are only limited vacancies. So candidates successful in the written exam are then called for an interview by a Services Selection Board which evaluates a candidate’s suitability for a career in the Indian Armed Forces. Applicants should obey the minimum and maximum as age limit as per official notification which is released on its official website.
UPSC CDS II Jobs Other view:
- Organization Name: Union Public Service commission (UPSC)
- Exam Name: UPSC CDS II Exam
- Post Name: Defence Service Jobs
- Application Mode: Online
- Application start date: 09 August 2017
- Ending date: 08 September 2017
- Job category: Central Govt Job
- Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
New/Latest Govt Job
UPSC CDS II Vacancy
All interested candidates are advised that the candidates should have the education qualification that is mentioned in the notification. Application will considered from the applicants who had passed the degree in the engineering from a recognized university/intuition. So candidates can regular check and update latest information about UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017 and apply application form category wise on its official website. The complete information about UPSC CDS II Bharti like as pay scale/ Grade pay etc is explained below. Here we are provide UPSC Jobs relate information such as Exam Date, exam syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers and other details from main web portal. here we are provided some steps to apply UPSC CDS II bharti form online on this page.
Admit Card | Syllabus | Result
The Department Will be announced UPSC CDS II Bharti Exam Date very soon on the official website. So you continue visit on this page and get latest update from main web portal. You can also share this information with your friends through the social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website.
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017
- Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- The candidate’s minimum and maximum age mention below.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules
- Indian Army Academy – minimum 20 and maximum 25 years
- Indian Naval Academy – the minimum 20 and maximum 24 years
- Air force Academy – minimum 20 and maximum 25 years
- Officers Training Academy men and women candidates –
- Unmarried aspirant’s age should be in between 20 to 25 years.
- Then selected candidate will get the pay scale of Rs. 21,000/
- For Unreserved Candidates pay the application fee – Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/Female applicants need not pay any application fee.
- Written examination
How to Apply UPSC CDS II Application Form 2017
- All of you first visit on the official website
- After find out Apply online Application From link
- then that Click on it and fill valid details
- Upload your photo and signature
- Pay Application fees by e-banking
- then that Cross check your details
- then Press submit button
- finally Take print out hard copy of Application from
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
SSC GD Recruitment 2017 (57000 यहाँ देखे)
Jail Prahari Result 2017 ( जाने कब घोषित होगा)