SBI Recruitment 2018
Hello Guys You are most welcome at our website resultswatch.in to get all details about SBI Exams recruitment like Notification, Online Application Form, Syllabus, Admit Card, Cut Off Marks, Result etc. The state bank of India has released a latest notification for various clerk’s posts. Eligible and interested candidates apply SBI Clerk Application Form before submission last date. The SBI Application form online Registration May 2018. So, all candidates for good opportunity for want to govt job. All the interested and eligible candidates can also apply online application form before June 2018. So we informing all candidates that application from correct apply from official web site. SBI Recruitment 2018 related other details like as Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, important date, Selection process, age limit, Application Fees, how to apply given below on this page.
SBI Application Form Online
Every year State bank of India releases various vacancy notifications in order to hire young talented candidates under its department. The interested candidates fill application form before submission last date clerks and other posts. This is best opportunity for all competitors so don’t miss this chance. The candidates should have possessed graduation with diploma and certification recognized board and university. therefor All Indian candidates can also apply application form for SBI Recruitment 2018. According to official news these vacancies divided into state and category wise. State Bank of India will enter the league of top 50 global banks with a balance sheet size of ₹33 trillion, 278,000 employees. Here are various eligibility criteria which every interested applicants has to follow they are as given below. For future more details about SBI Recruitment 2018 from main web portal.
SBI Examination & Other Details:
- Exam Conducting Body: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Total Number of Vacancy: 17168
- Name of the Exam: SBI Clerk Exam 2018
- Exam Level: All India
- Posts Offered: Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
- Exam Mode: Online
- Official website: www. sbi.co.in
The state Bank of India is also short name SBI. State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. The SBI Bank headquarters is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. State Bank of India is a banking behemoth and has 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks. Therefore SBI Bank was set up on 2 June 1806. On 1st April, 2018, State Bank of India, which is India’s largest Bank merged with five of its Associate Banks (State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of Travancore) and Bharatiya Mahila Bank with itself. SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification will available as soon as. So please keep waiting till official announcement. Now we are provide some step to apply SBI Recruitment 2018/Application Form end this article.
The state bank of India will be organization SBI Clerks post main exam very soon in the upcoming month. So all interested candidates can also check and download SBI Clerks post exam date & other details from main web portal. You will get all SBI about latest Job like how to do online registration post wise vacancy details, important date, syllabus official notification & completed details from here. The SBI exam authority will be released exam date very soon. So all applied candidates are informed that after official released we will update SBI related latest infromation on this page. So all of you please bookmark on this page and get latest update.
- Online Application Form start date: update Soon
- Application Last date: update Soon
- Exam Date: upcoming Month
- Admit Card Release: 10-15 days before exam date
SBI Vacancy details:
- Junior Associates: 10726 seats
- JAA: 3008 seats
- Junior Associates (Backlog): 3218 seats
- Junior Associates (Special recruitment): 188 seats
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Jobs
Educational Qualification:- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years. Age relaxation provided to reserved categories candidates.
- Written Examination (pre and main exam)
- Computer test
- General and OBC: Rs 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100/-
- SBI employees will receive best salary amount by the organization
How to fill SBI Clerk Application Form 2018
- firstly All of you visit the official website of SBI
- On home page, find the SBI Notification 2018 link for the required post.
- then Read the official notification completely.
- Enter all the necessary details like as registration number, name, DOB, mail id etc.
- then that on the submit link.
- then Upload all the mandatory documents.
- Now Remit your application fee.
- Finally, Get a hard copy of your filled application for future need
Check Latest Govt Job Notification [Click Here]
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SSC GD Recruitment ( 57000 Posts)
UP Police Recruitment (42000 Posts)