IBPS Recruitment 2017
Hey Friends, here is a good news for all candidates want to Bank field Jobs. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection department has release a latest notification for clerk Post. There are 7883 post available from here. The application form start date 12 September 2017 and closing date 3 October 2017. Eligible and interested candidates can apply application form before 3 October 2017. The candidates should have possessed graduation recognized university. This is a good opportunity for all candidates want to bank Jobs, so don’t miss a golden chance. All candidates need to follow the online method to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2017 through the official website at www.ibps.co.in. IBPS Recruitment 2017 for more details such as Eligibility criteria, Education qualification, Important Dates, Application process, Application fees, selection process, Age limit Pay Scale, Pay Grade and other on available our web portal.
Latest IBPS Jobs/Notification
Large numbers of male and female candidates who are waiting IBPS Recruitment 2017 very long time. So, candidates can fill Clerk Post application form online on its official website of IBPS. So Students are advised can hard preparation for get govt job. therefore Candidates’ selection depend your written exam and merit list. Interested candidates must to check the official latest notification before applying for the IBPS Recruitment 2017 through main web portal. The IBPS department will organize Clerks tier 1 exam in December month and tier 2 main exams on 21 January 2018. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection department will be held tier 1 examination computer based online mode. For more details about of OBPS Recruitment/ Clerk vacancy, may visit from direct link.
IBPS Recruitment 2017 other Details:
- Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection department
- Name of the Posts: Clerk Post
- Number of seats: 7883
- Application Mode: Online
- Tier 1 Exam: December 2017
- Tier 2/ main Exam : 21 January 2018
- Official Website: http://ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Post Bharti/Vacancy
The IBPS department Notification/Notice to hire 7883 Clerk vacancy category wise and bank wise online mode. Interested candidates selection process computer based online exams tier 1 and main exam and category wise cut off and Merit list and document verification and other process. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is also known as IBPS. The IBPS department was started year in 1975. therefore IBPS department is nationalization in India 1969. The IBPS is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations. Now we are provide many some step to end Apply IBPS Clerk Application Form this article.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection department will be release exam date very soon. All candidates can check and download IBPS related many infromation from main web portal. You can also share this information with your friends through the social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website.
- Date of Publication: 07 September 2017
- Online application form start date: 12 September 2017
- Closing date of application Form submission: 03 October 2017
- IBPS Clerk prelims Date: 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10 December 2017
- IBPS Clerk Main Exam Date: 21 January 2018
Eligiliblity Cretria for IBPS Recruitment 2017
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have a degree from the government recognized college or university or the equivalent alternative of a degree considered.
Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the Government Rules.
- Category Age Relaxation:
- OBC 3 Years
- SC/ST 5 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- General/OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen Rs. 100/-
- Computer based online Tier 1 Exam
- Main Exams Online
- Merit list
- Document Verification
How to apply Online IBPS Clerk Post Application From 2017
- Firstly, candidates first visit official website of IBPS
- After Download the IBPS Notification 2017.
- then Read all the instructions carefully
- Fill the online application form according to the notification.
- Recheck all the details to avoid mistakes
- then Upload photo and signature
- Pay application fees by E banking
- then Press submit button
- Finally, Take the print out for further use
Official Website: http://ibps.in/