CISF Recruitment 2018
Hello Guys You are most welcome at our website resultswatch.in to get all details about CISF Exams recruitment like Notification, Online Application Form, Syllabus, Admit Card, Cut Off Marks, Result etc. The Central Industrial Security Force has release a latest notification before some days on its official website. There are 487 vacancies various post like as Constable, fireman jobs Available here. Interested candidate have a golden opportunity that are looking for 12 pass job and make want to their career in Defense Jobs. The interested candidates requested that they can apply Application Form before last date. Here are provide all information about CISF Recruitment 2018 like as official notification, Important Date, Education Qualification, Pay Scale, selection process, age Limit, application fees, application process and other related information from main web portal.
CISF Application Form Online
Large numbers of candidates who are still waiting CISF Recruitment 2018 long time. All students are informed that the CISF Application form start date 11-December 2017 and closing date 11 January 2018. Eligible candidate can apply application form before submission last date online on its official website. No other mode accepted Application Form. Before going to apply for this post Applicants must visit the official notification for detailed information. The candidates should have 12pass with any Subject recognized board and university. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and apply Online for CISF constable/fireman/tradesman recruitment 2017-2018. You can also share this information with your friends through the social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website.
CISF Bharti Other Details:
- Name of the Organization: Central Industrial Security Force
- Total No. of Posts: 487 Posts
- Name of the Post: Constable, Head Constable, Fireman, Trademan
- Start Date: 11-12-2017
- Closing Date: 11-01- 2018
- Job Location: india
- Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) (established in its present form: 15 June 1983) is a Central Armed Police Force in India. Its current active strength is 144,418 personnel. In April 2017, the government raised the sanctioned strength from 145,000 to 180,000 personnel. The CISF Department headquarters is located at New Delhi in India. CISF is just a unique organization in paramilitary forces for India, which works for seaways, airways and some of the major installations in India. The Department is working under union ministry of Home affairs under it. Now ll the candidates can also check exam pattern, syllabus and other eligible criteria from the official notification of CISF Recruitment 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment 2018
The Matric with 12th Class Pass science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University. Educational certificates other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Govt. of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to 12th Class pass with science subject for service under Central Govt.
Not less than 18 years and not more than 23 years as on 11th January 2018. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 12.01.1995 and not later than 11.01.2000. The Upper Age Relaxation – 05 Years for SC / ST & Jammu Kashmir Candidates, 03 Years for OBC, Upto 45 years for SC/ST & Upto 40 years for Gen/OBC for Serving CISF Personnel.
Examination Fee:- ₹ 100/- for General (UR) / OBC Category Male Candidates; No fee for SC / ST Candidates. The fee made through SBI Challan or Net Banking through any bank or Credit Card / Debit Card of any bank.
Pay Matrix Level-3 ₹ 21,700 – 69,100/- (Pre-revised Pay Band – 1 ₹ 5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹ 2000/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Selection will be on the basis of their performance in the following test:
- Physical efficiency test
- Written exam
- Medical exam
CISF ASI (Steno) Result 2018 देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
State wise vacancy details
- Andhra Pradesh : 12 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh (Entire State) : 04 Posts
- Assam(Entire State) : 28 Posts
- Bihar : 24 Posts
- Chhattisgarh : 06 Posts
- Delhi(Entire State) : 04 Posts
- Gujarat(Entire State) : 15 Posts
- Haryana(Entire State) : 06 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh (Entire State) : 02 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir (Entire State) : 12 Posts
- Jharkhand : 08 Posts
- Karnataka(Entire State) : 16 Posts
- Kerala(Entire State) : 08 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh : 18 Posts
- Maharashtra : 26 Posts
- Manipur (Entire State) : 03 Posts
- Meghalaya (Entire State) : 03 Posts
- Mizoram(Entire State) : 01 Post
- Nagaland(Entire State) : 01 Post
- Odisha: 10 Posts
- Punjab(Entire State) : 07 Posts
- Rajasthan(Entire State) : 17 Posts
- Tamilnadu (Entire State) : 17 Posts
- Telangana: 09 Posts
- Tripura(Entire State) : 04 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh : 48 Posts
- Uttarakhand (Entire State) : 02 Posts
- West Bengal : 21 Posts
Posts of Naxal/Militancy Affected Areas: 155 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 22 Posts
- Bihar: 45 Posts
- Chhattisgarh: 10 Posts
- Jharkhand: 20 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 01 Post
- Madhya Pradesh: 03 Posts
- Odisha: 19 Posts
- Telangana: 19 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 05 Posts
- West Bengal: 11 Posts
|For General, SC and OBC candidates||170 Cms||Minimum 80 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 80-85
|Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J & K subject to production of certificate||165 Cms||Minimum 78 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 78-83
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST)||162.5 CMS||Minimum 76 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 76-81
How to Apply CISF Application Form 2018
- firstly Candidates need go to the official website
- Find the link for CISF Application Form
- then Fill your online application form correctly.
- then Enter the asking details in the CISF Application Form.
- Enclosed the scanned copies of the necessary documents and upload the photograph/ signature.
- finally Get the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in